Here at Christeen Street Studios we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction on every purchase. We photograph all our products without filters to display the truest possible images to the actual item as possible. As with all fluid art or when something has been repurposed to create art, inconsistencies and sometimes blemishes are naturally occurring.
Due to each piece being handcrafted & one of a kind, we do not issue refunds.
However, we are glad to exchange a piece for you of equal or lesser value on any in-stock item and give you any difference in store credit for use on a later purchase.
Exchanges are simple:
- Send us an email letting us know you are seeking an exchange. List your order number as well as the item you wish to exchange it for. ( all exchanges must be in-stock and of equal or lesser value)
- Once your exchange has been processed, (order processing can take up to four business days) you will receive a confirmation email.
- All you have to do now is send the unwanted item back to us using your preferred shipping carrier (your cost). And as always, we pay shipping to send items out to you.
- Once your returned item has been received at Christeen Street Studios, we will first email you to let you know we have received it. Then, we ship out your exchange. When this is completed, you will receive an email with shipping and tracking information.
- Exchanges will be honored only if the item being returned is received undamaged and in the same condition it was shipped.
- Exchanges are only honored once, so please make the best of it
- Any further issues please feel free to contact us, as we are always seeking your complete satisfaction.
Thank you again for shopping with us, and do not forget to sign up for our weekly blog: The Real Journey of Becoming an Artist.